Oxygen saturation is the percentage of oxyhaemoglobin (HbO2) that is combined with oxygen against all combinable haemoglobin (Hb). It is an important physiological parameter involved in respiration and circulation. This instrument can be used to measure the pulse rate via artery.
The Pulse oximeter mainly consists of a mainframe, a blood oxygen probe, and two batteries.
Based on full digital technology, the Pulse Oximeter non-invasively measures the actual content (oxygen saturation) of oxyhaemoglobin (HbO2) in arterial blood using the optical transmittance method.
The Pulse Oximeter measures the oxygen saturation and pulse rate of a human body by examining a finger of the human body. Use this instrument for measurement before or after sports. You are not advised to use this instrument during sports activities. It is applicable to patients 3 to 99 years old. Do not use it for continuous monitoring of patients.
- Operation of the product is simple and convenient
- The product is small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying.
- Power consumption of the product is low, and the two AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 24 hours.
- A low voltage warning will be indicated in visual window when battery voltage is so low that normal operation of the oximeter might be influenced.
- The product will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product for longer than 16 seconds.