R 920.00 including VAT
The K2-232 Blood Pressure Monitor with a patient friendly cuff – Easy application by one person without needing assistance
1. Touch sensor operated
2. Large “easy to read” 15-digit liquid crystal display
3. “ERR” (error) display
4. Inflates automatically
5. Automatic turn-off after three (3) minutes.
6. Unique inflation technology that determines enough pressure during initial stages of inflation which eases stress on the arm during the actual cuff inflation.
7. Date / time / clock function
8. Memory function: 1 or 2, each with 60 recorded readings.
9. Power supply: Four AA alkaline batteries (included)
- The K2-232 BP Monitor employs FUZZY inflation to ease stress on the arm during cuff inflation. By detecting pulse signals while inflating, the K2-232 BP Monitor is able to determine the sufficient pressure for each measurement.
- The K2-232 arm type monitor indicates if the cuff is applied properly or wrapped too tightly or too loosely.
- Indicates when the measurement is made in good conditions without influences from incorrect cuff application and patient calmness.
- Indicates if body motion is detected during measurement.
- Indicates reading of concern (World Health Classification).
- Indicates pulse pressure and irregular pulse rhythm (talking, moving or arrhythmias affect pulse rhythm).
- Memory function: 1 or 2, each with 60 recorded readings. Your patient can use the 1st memory bank to record readings in the morning and 2nd memory bank for the evening readings.
Accessory: A/C Wall Adaptor