Instrument: This instrument is well prepared for all treatment opportunities where delicate freezing power is required: aesthetic lesions and application in children.
Potential Users: GP’s, Aesthetics Doctors, Plastic Surgeons, Ophthalmologists, ENT-specialists, Paediatricians, Veterinarians, and other medical professionals, such as Dental, and other medical professionals.
- 8g N2O cartridges: 1 box containing 24 cartridges
- 1 carton containing 12 boxes
- Once punctured the pressure will remain for weeks. Shelf life 24 months.
- Storage at room temperature.
CryoPen M set with 2 applicators
- Red/blue dot applicator: Ø 1-3mm / flow time 110-140sec (8g)
- Red/white dot applicator: Ø 2-6mm / flow time 80-100sec (8g)
What kind of lesions?
All benign lesions: Warts, actinic & seborrheic keratosis, haemangioma, molluscum contagiosum, condyloma, plantar warts, and more…
About the procedure
No special preparation is required. Treatment is applied for 2 to 25 seconds on each spot. In larger areas circular or crossing movement is required to include all tissue.